Gsoftnet

TAN Surrender Format

(Date)

The A.O.(TDS),
Range....
Address,
New Delhi-11.....

Re: Surrender of TAN......(Provide TAN)

Sir/Madam,

I, (Name), was engaged into the activity of( details of business activity)
The TAN registration was sought in respect of (provide details on which TDS was deducted) on (date) (copy enclosed). Accordingly the TAN was allotted and the(TAN No.) was issued. 

(1) Reason for surrender:

I have been continuously paying TDS in respect of the (Above Mentioned Items). However, I have decided to discontinue my business due to (Reason to discontinue).

(2) Proof of No Dues:

Copies of computations along with income tax returns for financial year 20** are enclosed as a proof of no dues pending. I hereby undertake that if any Government dues are found to be recoverable from me in future and demanded by the Department. I shall pay them immediately along with Interest.

Therefore, I request you to please cancel my TAN registration with immediate effect.

(Name)
Place:
Date: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment