As per Maharashtra Civil Services (Revised Pay Rules, 2009) Circular No. RPS-1209/CR-69/SER-09 Dated 29th April-2009, pay in the revised pay structure is payable in cash from the 1st Day of April-2009. The amount of arrears admissible for the period from 1st day of January 2006 to 31st March-2009 should be credited in General Provident Fund Account of an individual in five (5) equal Installments over a period of Five Years after adjusting the amount of advances sanctioned vide Government Resolution, Finance Department No. RPS-1208/CR-72-SER-9 dated 06-10-2008. The Government is pleased to prescribed detailed procedure for this purpose as follows:
- (a) In case where subscription to the Provident Fund account already made by Government servants falls short of the minimum prescribed in the Provident Fund Rules on the basis of pay Fixed in the revised pay structure, the same should be recovered for the period from 1st Day of January-2006 to 31st March-2009.
- (b) The amount of arrears to be credited to Provident fund shall be the net amount-
- after deduction of arrears of Professional Tax, payable on Revised amount of pay,
- after deducting increased amount of license fee payable on revised pay in respect of Government servants, occupying Government quarter, and
- after adjustment of Government dues (i.e. Recovery due to revised pay Fixation, Excess Pay of Naxal, Ones Step Promotion or any other recovery etc.)
HOW TO MAKE ARREARS STATEMENT TO DEPOSITING THE ARREARS FROM THE PERIOD FROM 01.01.2006 TO 31.03.006 IN THE G.P.F. ACCOUNT ?To Active your Free Email Subscription Service Click on Activation Link in Your Email Inbox...
- Amount of Arrears (As per Due, Drawn Difference Statement) Rs. 250000.00
- Amount of Advance Granted (As per GR No. RPS-1208/CR-72/SEC-09) Rs. 25000.00
- Amount to Be deducted/adjusted as per clause (a) & (b) i.e. Professional Tax, Recovery due to revised Pay Fixation, Excess Pay of Naxal, Ones Step Promotion or Any other Govt. Recovery etc. Rs. 15000.00
- Balance Amount of Arrears (1-2-3) Rs. 210000.00
- Amount of yearly installment (Sr. No. 4/5) Rs. 42000.00