Gsoftnet

How to maintain User Profile of PAN/TAN in TRACES ?

Can I edit my profile details in TRACES?
Yes. Profile for a TAN can be edited by Admin User after logging in to their account on TRACES. Organisation, communication and sub-user details can be updated in profile section.

How do I change my Password?
Password can be changed by accessing 'Profile' in TRACES

Following are the steps to change your login password:
  • Login TRACES using your existing User Id and Password
  • Click on 'Profile' in top menu
  • Select 'Change Password' option
  • Enter old password, new password, confirm new password and save
  • Email notification will be sent to your registered Email Id intimating change in password
How can I update changes in details of Authorised Person for a TAN?
Admin User can update details of Authorised Person under 'Organisation Details' in 'Profile'. Name of Authorised Person will be auto-populated from PAN database based on PAN and Date of Birth of Authorised Person entered by Admin User.

Can I update my Email Id / Mobile number in TRACES?
Yes. Email Id and Mobile Number can be updated under 'Communication Details' in 'Profile'.

Can I make changes / corrections in PAN data from TRACES?
No. Visit TIN for any changes to your PAN details.

Will the changes done in TRACES to my profile be updated in PAN or TAN database?
No. Details updated in TRACES will be used only for TDS CPC purposes and will not be updated in PAN or TAN database. Visit TIN for any changes to your PAN / TAN details.