Now TDS Deductor Generate Form 16A in PDF Format and issue Form 16A to TDS Deductee. ForFree Form 16A PDF Converter Utility TDS Deductor must Registered TAN with NSDL-TIN. The Procedure for Download of Form 16A in PDF are as follows:
Form 16A PDF Converter Utility:
- The Form 16A text file is to be passed through the PDF Converter Utility to convert to generate PAN wise Form 16A in PDF format.
- The PDF Converter Utility is available to registered TANs at TIN.
- It is available under the option ‘Form 16A’ post login to TAN account.
- Download “FORM_16A_PDF_CONVERTER” from TAN registration login under the option “Download PDF converter” in Form 16A menu. Form 16A PDF converter utility can be downloaded at the desired location.
- JRE (Java Run-time Environment) [versions: SUN JRE: 1.6 and above] should be installed on the computer where the e-TDS/TCS FVU is being installed.
- JRE is freely downloadable from http://java.sun.com or http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk or You may ask your computer vendor (hardware) to install the same for you.
- For installing the Form 16A PDF converter, double click on the exe (FORM_16A_PDF_CONVERTER.exe) file downloaded from TAN registration login.
- On double clicking, a window will be displayed for extracting the contents of the exe file. Default location for extracting the files will be C drive.
- The files can also be extracted in any other location (other than C drive). In that case, define the appropriate path by clicking the ‘Browse’ button where the files are to be extracted.
- For extracting the contents of the file click “Unzip” button. On clicking the “Unzip” button, two files will be extracted at the default path (C:\PDF Converter Utility) or the desired location as the case may be:
- PDF Converter Utility.jar
- To open the PDF converter utility, double click on the file “PDF Converter Utility.bat” available in the folder where PDF converter utility has been installed. On double click of the file, window as below will open.